In 2014 was created Columbia Lake Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Customer Service, Machine Learning. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Showpad, Amplience, Pollen. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Columbia Lake Partners performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund was created by Craig Netterfield.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Columbia Lake Partners, startups are often financed by Octopus Ventures, Delta Partners, Enterprise Ireland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silicon Valley Bank, Octopus Ventures, Draper Esprit. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Draper Esprit, Cipio Partners, Octopus Ventures.
|18M||10 Oct 2017||France, Paris|
|2M||02 Mar 2015||Ireland, Dublin|
|37M||26 Apr 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||21 Jul 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||12 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||28 May 2013||United States, New York|
|8M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|16M||09 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.