The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Cigna Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bloomfield.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Omada Health, GNS Healthcare, Buoy Health Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Cigna Ventures, startups are often financed by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Norwest Venture Partners, Designer Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Management, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Sanofi-Genzyme BioVentures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intermountain Ventures.
|Alcentra Capital Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Alley Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|China BioPharma Capital I||-|
|I Can Do Great Things Foundation||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Missfresh||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Patomak Global Partners||-|
|$130M||23 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||04 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Bright Health Group
|$750M||06 Dec 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$7M||30 Nov 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$43M||21 Oct 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$33M||08 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$83M||05 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$43M||21 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||25 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Zerigo Health announced a $43m Series B investment led by 7wireVentures, joined by General Catalyst, Dragoneer, Cigna Ventures, Leverage Health Solutions, and Leaps by Bayer.
– The round also included participation by existing investors including SV Health Investors, H.I.G. Capital, and Bluestem Capital.
– This round will allow Zerigo Health to respond to the increasing demand for its innovative connected chronic skin condition solution for the over 40 million Americans living with psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema.
– Glen Tullman, Managing Partner of 7wireVentures, former Founder and CEO of Livongo, and Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent, will join as Executive Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
– Tritium Holdings Pty Ltd (“Tritium”), a global developer and manufacturer of direct current (“DC”) fast charging technology for electric vehicles (“EVs”), announced a AUD$40 million private placement.
– The round was led by Cigna Investments, the investment arm of Cigna Corporation, a U.S.-based global health services company.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.