This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, China.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Manufacturing, Automotive. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
This fund was the most active in 2018. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from ChipTrip is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 other investors. Aside from ChipTrip, start-ups are often funded by Sequoia Capital China. The fund often co-invests with Shanghai Electric Group Corp, Sequoia Capital China, Industrial Securities.
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.