The company was established in Asia in China. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Shanghai.
The overall number of key employees were 13.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, EdTech. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Kingsoft Cloud, Tuandaiwang, HuJiang Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the China Minsheng Investment Group, startups are often financed by IDG Capital, Tiger Global Management, THG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBCVC, Infore Capital, Hanfor Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kingsoft, Didi Chuxing, Tencent Holdings.
When the investment is from China Minsheng Investment Group the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Media||New York, New York, United States|
|Amigo Health||Grapeview, United States, Washington|
|AngelFire Ventures||Mineola, New York, United States|
|AsiaInfo-Linkage||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chengdu High-tech Zone Venture Angel Fund||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Comtech Systems||Port Angeles, United States, Washington|
|CR2 Capital Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Fabric Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Graystone Venture Funds||-|
|Initiative Capital||Alsace, France, Sausheim|
|Margie and Robert E. Petersen Foundation||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Mobi||Estonia, Tartu, Tartumaa|
|Novotech Investments||Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, United Kingdom|
|Opportunity Finance Network||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Paysmark Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH||-|
|Purdue Pharma||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Shenma Internet Financial Information Service||-|
|Yazam||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||29 Jul 2020||Beijing|
|$14M||29 Jan 2019||China, Futian District|
|$773K||12 Sep 2018||China, Shanghai|
Thunder Stone Technology
|$30M||16 Aug 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$77M||26 Jun 2018||China, Zhejiang|
|05 Jun 2018||China, Shanghai|
|$17M||16 May 2018||China, Beijing|
|$20M||15 May 2018||China, Shanghai|
Shangai Films & Media Corporation
|$4M||14 Feb 2018||Jing'an District, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.