In 1999 was created China Cinda Asset Management, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Beijing. The venture was found in Asia in China.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Last Mile Transportation, Car Sharing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, BAIC BJEV, Helichenguang International Culture Media.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the China Cinda Asset Management, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, IDG Capital, Toyota Motor Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zhongji Investment, Vulcan Capital, Tianxing Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SBI Investment, Plentiful International, Microsoft.
The typical startup value when the investment from China Cinda Asset Management is more than 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|3M||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Avantis Team||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Beijing Performance & Arts Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BOC International Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Chuangye Jieli||China, Shanghai|
|Digital-Healthcare||England, Leeds, United Kingdom|
|JM Financial||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Kakao Page||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|MS Fincap||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|NextStone||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Nord/LB||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Partner Asset Management||-|
|PUSH Ventures||Austria, Vienna|
|Schoolhouse Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Scotia Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Shanghai Chengyi New Energy Venture Investment||China, Shanghai|
|ZTE||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$200M||30 Dec 2022||Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|$154M||28 Mar 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$1B||01 Aug 2018||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
ADAMA Agricultural Solutions
|$240M||15 Jan 2018||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$400M||15 Nov 2017||Beijing|
|$78M||10 Oct 2017||Zhejiang|
|$1B||15 Aug 2017||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
Helichenguang International Culture Media
|$96M||26 Jan 2016||China, Beijing|
|$7M||26 Sep 2013||China, Haidian District|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.