Chief Scientist - The State of Israel
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, Israel. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Jerusalem.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2015. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Chief Scientist - The State of Israel participates, on average, in 19 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Aside from Chief Scientist - The State of Israel, start-ups are often funded by ShengJing360, Trendlines Group, The We Company. The fund often co-invests with Trendlines Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by EuropeanPioneers, iVentures Asia Ltd, TA Capital.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Israel. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Broadcasting, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Hargol FoodTech, Actus Digital, knil. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mobileye.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first '0' last, first, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
80.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.