Chiao Tung Bank
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Taiwan, Asia. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Taipei.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Electronics, Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are CipherMax, Nanosys. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with more than 10 others. Aside from Chiao Tung Bank, start-ups are often funded by Venrock, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Polaris Partners and 1 other fund. The fund often co-invests with Venrock, China Development Industrial Bank (CDIB), WQ Investments. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Venrock, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Scale Venture Partners, out of 1 investor from our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2002. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Chiao Tung Bank is 10-50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bankofbeijing.com.cn; User name format in descending order of probability: first, last, first_initial last, first last_initial, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.