In 1999 was created Chevron Technology Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Houston. The venture was found in North America in United States. Chevron Technology Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Chevron Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by DFJ, Industrial Technology Ventures, VantagePoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Morgenthaler Ventures, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Morgenthaler Ventures, Partech, Industrial Technology Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Comparing to the other companies, this Chevron Technology Ventures performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Chevron Technology Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2006. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ChargePoint, BrightSource Energy, BlueArc The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Chemical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|15M||24 Sep 2003|
|201M||31 Mar 2011||United States, Oakland|
|23M||18 Jul 2018||United States, Seattle|
|10M||02 Nov 2012||United States, Seattle|
|15M||19 Jun 2012||United States, San Jose|
|12M||07 Dec 2010||United States, San Jose|
|5M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Charlottesville|
|11M||26 Jan 2001|
|6M||12 Jul 2020||United States, Seattle|
|5M||30 Oct 2019||Canada, Calgary|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.