In 2013 was created Cherry Tree Investments, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Los Angeles.
The fund was created by Cyrille Costes, Franck Blais.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. When the investment is from Cherry Tree Investments the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Cherry Tree Investments performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Mobile Apps. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Didi Chuxing, Lyft, Casper. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Cherry Tree Investments, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Shasta Ventures, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, SOSV, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Granite Ventures, Shasta Ventures, FLOODGATE.
|23M||08 Dec 2016||France, Paris|
|1M||08 May 2015||United States, Redwood City|
|4M||19 May 2014||United States, Los Angeles|
|400K||01 Nov 2014||United States, Redwood City|
|9M||13 Dec 2017||United States, Redwood City|
|3M||17 Oct 2018||United States, Culver City|
|14 Mar 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|15 Oct 2015||United States, Los Angeles|
|4M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Berkeley|
|2M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Redwood City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.