In 2010 was created Catamaran Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Bengaluru.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Gift Card, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Monica Healthcare, Lookup, Healthspring.
The fund was created by N.R.Narayana Murthy. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Catamaran Ventures, startups are often financed by Nexus Venture Partners, Catapult Ventures, SAIF Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nexus Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Reliance Venture Asset Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trifecta Capital Advisors, Sequoia Capital India, SAIF Partners.
Opposing the other organizations, this Catamaran Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2015.
|3M||02 Jul 2020||India, Gurugram|
|2M||14 Oct 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|8M||20 May 2013||India, Gurugram|
|29M||06 Jul 2015||India, Gurugram|
|2M||14 May 2021||India, Gurugram|
|5M||14 May 2021||India, Mumbai|
|1M||14 May 2021|
Acko General Insurance
|12M||14 May 2021||India, Mumbai|
|5M||14 May 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|2M||20 Jun 2011||India, Mumbai|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.