In 2011 was created CASH Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing. The venture was found in Asia in China.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight YiXue Squirrel AI, KBP Biosciences, SmartStudy.com. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Robotics.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the CASH Capital, startups are often financed by Source Code Capital, Vision Plus Capital, Nanjing Gaoke. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BioTrack Capital, Matrix Partners China, IDG Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners China, Maintrend Capital, China Creation Ventures (CCV).
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|$7M||17 Feb 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$100M||01 Jan 2022||Shanghai, China|
Shanghai Union Technology
|$30M||21 Dec 2021||-|
Guizhou Core Long March Technology (Marching Power)
|$77M||16 Dec 2021||Guiyang, Guizhou, China|
|19 Nov 2021||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$123M||10 Nov 2021||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
Bohai New Enzyme
|$123M||05 Nov 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$20M||31 Mar 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$30M||04 Feb 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
– OnQuality Pharmaceuticals LLC (“OnQuality”), a targeted cancer supportive care company developing medications to address specific side effects and improve the quality of life for patients receiving anti-cancer medications, today announced the closing of its Series A+ financing round securing an additional $20 million in funding. This brings the total amount of capital raised in Series A and A+ to $35 million.
– This financing round included participation from Shiyu Capital, Matrix Partners China, BioTrack Capital, CASH Capital, Sinovation Ventures, FreeS Fund, and additional biotech veterans.
– Proceeds from the financing will support the ongoing Phase II clinical trial of the company’s leading compound OQL011, as well as multiple additional targeted cancer supportive care programs anticipated to enter different phases of clinical development over the next 18 months.
OnQuality also announced the appointment of pharmaceutical executive Michael McCullar, Ph.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.