This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Cap Innov'Est is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund is located in France, Europe. The primary office of this VC is located in Illkirch-graffenstaden.
This fund was the most active in 2016. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 18 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Along with Cap Innov'Est, start-ups are often financed by CeeD (Centre Européen d'étude du diabète), Statice, Kima Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Kima Ventures, Sofimac Innovation, Investisseurs & Partenaires. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Kima Ventures, Bpifrance.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - France. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Therapeutics, Medical Device. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Defymed, Exeliom are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
21.4% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.