This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Sofimac Innovation was established in 1998, and is a well known VC.
The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Exeliom, Igyxos, eLichens. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Electronics, Information Technology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Sofimac Innovation, start-ups are typically funded by Sofimac Partners, Crédit Agricole, Bpifrance and 1 more VC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Bpifrance, Cemag Invest, BNP Paribas Développement, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 9 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.