Brazil, São Paulo
BTG Pactual is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1983. The venture was found in South America in Brazil. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the São Paulo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the BTG Pactual, startups are often financed by Techstars, Techstars Ventures, Magma Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Gigi Levy Weiss. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SaaS Capital, Susquehanna Growth Equity, SeedInvest.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2013. The typical startup value when the investment from BTG Pactual is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Açúcar Guarani, OmniBnk, Visionnaire Technologies For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, CMS.
This organization was formed by Andre Esteves. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: btgpactual.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.