In 1998 was created Brook Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Wakefield. The company was established in North America in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Brook Venture Partners performs on 7 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2008.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SilverRail Technologies, Texterity, Bioscan
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Brook Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Navigator Technology Ventures, GrandBanks Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sutter Hill Ventures, Maven Capital Partners, Commons Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Capital Fund of New England, Sutter Hill Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
|Atlanta Equity||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|CFI Group||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Clal Biotechnology Industries||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Cultivian Sandbox Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Dian Diagnostics||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Educas||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Friulia Finanziaria FVG||Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, Trieste|
|Genmar Holdings||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|GITS Foods||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Inflect Health||California, Emeryville, United States|
|Kingsbrook Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Lexington Venture||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Serent Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Tencent Industry Win-Win Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|W. R. Berkley||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Wisconsin, United States|
|30 Apr 2019||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|01 Jan 2019||Maryland, United States|
|21 Sep 2018||Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States|
|22 Jan 2018||Plymouth, Minnesota, United States|
|01 Jan 2018||Acton, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Dec 2017||Fargo, North Dakota, United States|
|01 May 2017||Georgia, United States|
|31 Mar 2017||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.