The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Cardinal Analytx Solutions, OODA Health The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Life Science, Medical.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Blue Shield of California, startups are often financed by StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), Premera Blue Cross, Cardinal Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Threshold, Premera Blue Cross, Oak HC/FT.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Natalie Cann.
|Alchemy Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Amethis Finance||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Argenthal||Aix-en-Provence, France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Biofrontier Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|Financial Academy||Japan, Tokyo|
|Houde Qianhai Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Jiahesheng Maoyi||China, Fujian, Zhangpu|
|MAI Capital Management||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Prototype Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|R/GA||New York, New York, United States|
|RIT Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SEA Social Venture Fund||Chiyoda, Japan|
|The Ashforth Company||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|TIAN JIAN||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Turtle Entertainment||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Xiangshui Dongting Ziben||China, Hunan, Liuyang|
|Zesheng Ziben||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|$3M||08 Apr 2022||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$83M||05 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||16 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$20M||19 Aug 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$22M||10 Apr 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$42M||20 Jun 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|30 Jun 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Cricket Health from San Francisco is a provider of value-based kidney care.
– Company closed $83.5m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Valtruis with participation from existing investors Oak HC/FT and Cigna Ventures, as well as K2 HealthVentures and a strategic investment from Blue Shield of California.
– The new investment will be used for rapid expansion to support demand for its care model for people with kidney disease across the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.