In 2016 was created Blue Horizon Corporation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Europe in Switzerland. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Zu00fcrich.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Sustainability, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline abillionveg, Good Catch
The current fund was established by Roger Lienhard.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Blue Horizon Corporation, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, GreenSoil Investments, Vikas Garg. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 1/0 Capital, Triodos Investment Management, Joyance Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shailesh Rao, Calibre Ventures, Adam Levinson.
Funds with similar focus
|Aota Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Audible||New Jersey, Newark, United States|
|Babilou||Courbevoie, France, Ile-de-France|
|Envy Capital||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|GI Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Gordon Food Service||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Greenland Hong Kong Holdings Limited||China, Shanghai|
|JISR VENTURE PARTNERS||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Kozo Keikaku Engineering||Japan, Tokyo|
|Mucker Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Seed Fond Aachen||Aachen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Sovereign's Capital||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|$22M||13 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||03 Nov 2022||Davis, California, United States|
|$6M||14 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||11 Oct 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||05 Sep 2022||Wädenswil, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$10M||28 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||19 Jul 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$35M||06 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||23 May 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Singaporean plant-based food startup Next Gen raised $10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Temasek, K3 Ventures, EDB New Ventures (an investment arm of the Singapore Economic Development Board), NX-Food, FEBE Ventures and Blue Horizon.
– The company plans to launch its plant-based “chicken” brand TiNDLE in Singaporean restaurants next month.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.