The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seattle.
The overall number of key employees were 18.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coupang, Qumulo, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Customer Service, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The average startup value when the investment from BlackRock Private Equity Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this BlackRock Private Equity Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the BlackRock Private Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Rose Park Advisors, Madrona Venture Group, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Western Digital, Wellington Management, Valhalla Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Takeda Ventures, Takeda Pharmaceutical, SoftBank.
Funds with similar focus
|Ashmanov & Partners||Moscow City, Moscow Oblast, Russian Federation|
|Carthage Capital Group||New York, New York, United States|
|ChiFortune Venture||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CIMC Industry Fund||-|
|Cuyuan Touzi||China, Hongkou District|
|Excelsior Venture Partners III||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|G Squared||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Gapminder VC||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Kexin Investment||China, Shanghai|
|MarketEnterprise Co.,Ltd.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Shaka Ventures||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Startup Reykjavik||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|University of California, San Francisco||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Valeo Financial Advisors||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Wisemen Finserve||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zed||Las Rozas De Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$1B||19 Nov 2021||Broomfield, Colorado, United States|
|$240M||10 Aug 2021||New Jersey, United States|
|$79M||27 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$90M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500M||25 May 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|18 May 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$125M||16 Jul 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|10 Jun 2020||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$190M||19 May 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– OwnBackup has raised $240m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by Alkeon Capital and B Capital Group, including a secondary investment in the company by BlackRock Private Equity Partners and Tiger Global.
– Existing investors Insight Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and Vertex Ventures also participated.
– The company has cumulatively raised nearly $500m, resulting in a $2bn valuation increase in six months.
– OwnBackup plans to expand its comprehensive backup and recovery solutions across other cloud platforms later this year, beginning with Microsoft.
– OwnBackup will help Dynamics 365 customers meet complex regulatory requirements and eliminate data disruptions due to user and integration errors.
– Woebot Health from San Francisco, CA develops relational technologies for mental health.
– Company raised $90m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Jazz Venture Partners and Temasek with participation from funds and accounts managed by BlackRock Private Equity Partners and Owl Ventures, Mirae Asset Capital, Kicker Ventures, Alumni Ventures and Gaingels as well as existing investors NEA and AI Fund.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate further development of its relational platform and technologies, advance its lead digital therapeutic candidates, and expand its team and go-to-market activities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.