Big Basin Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cupertino.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Big Basin Capital, startups are often financed by ZGC Group, Walden International, SparkLabs Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bon Angels Venture Partners, Walden International, Walden Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aviva Ventures, Walden International, Softbank Ventures Asia.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Online Games, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ODK Media, Inc., Verlocal, GoodTime.io. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|15th Rock Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Annox Capital||Birmingham, Michigan, United States|
|Concurrence Capital Holdings||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Hongsen Investment Group||-|
|Konica Minolta Inc||Japan, Tokyo|
|LaunchHouse||Highland, Ohio, United States|
|M. M. Warburg & Co.||-|
|Minmentals Development||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab Region||Beirut, Beirut Governorate, Lebanon|
|Ningbo Industrial Investment Group||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|R3 Venture Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Riot Entertainment||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Science Ventures||Denmark, Odense, Syddanmark|
|Syven Capital LP||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Tonker Holdings||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Yinson Holdings Berhad||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Zheshang New Energy||-|
|$2M||05 Sep 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$7M||05 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$9M||01 May 2021||South Korea, Gangwon-do, South Korea|
|$5M||30 Apr 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Yeoksamdong, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
The Wave Talk
|$2M||07 Apr 2020||South Korea|
|$700K||08 Jan 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||10 Dec 2019||South Korea|
|$7M||29 Apr 2019||Central|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.