This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Germany. The the headquarters of this VC is in Potsdam.
In real terms, this VC performs 16 percentage points more exits than other funds. BFB Fruehphasenfonds participates, on average, in 11 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2015. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with BFB Fruehphasenfonds, start-ups are often financed by bmp Ventures, OncoMethylome, HR Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are bmp Ventures, HR Ventures, WestTech Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by bmp Ventures, Sleepz, Target Partners.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Germany. Kinematics, Signature Diagnostics GmbH, Distribusion Technologies are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Information Technology, Mobile. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: efront.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last first_initial, last, first_initial last, first last_initial, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.