The company was established in North America in Canada. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the North Vancouver.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this BC Advantage Funds works on 17 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2007.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the BC Advantage Funds, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, GrowthWorks Capital, Yaletown Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GrowthWorks Capital, Discovery Capital, BDC Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Porton Group, Pangaea Ventures, Oxford Technology Management.
The fund was created by Jim Heppell.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wireless, Chemical Engineering. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NPS, Mobidia Technology, Microvisk Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Aerofolks Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ballmer Group||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|BR Capital||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Canadian Trade Commissioner Service||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|GENIUS Venture Capital||Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Schwerin|
|Grenoble Angels||France, Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes|
|Invictus Advisory Group||-|
|Keeler Investments Group||Mercer Island, United States, Washington|
|La Capitale||Canada, Quebec, Quebec|
|Nogle Capital Management||-|
|ScaleUP Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Simon School Venture Fund||New York, Rochester, United States|
|Sopris Capital Associates||New York, New York, United States|
|Transmedia Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|VM Digital||Austria, Salzburg, Schwarzach|
|Zelenograd Nanotechnology Center||-|
|$2M||21 Nov 2014||British Columbia|
|$3M||09 Sep 2010||St Asaph, United Kingdom|
|$7M||09 Feb 2010||British Columbia|
|$2M||28 Jan 2010||St Asaph, Wales|
|$8M||17 Mar 2009||Ontario|
|$22M||02 Jun 2008||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|$9M||16 May 2008||England|
|$9M||29 Apr 2008||Canada, Ontario|
|$20M||01 Dec 2007||Canada, Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.