In 2003 was created Barracuda Networks, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Campbell.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lastline, Trove, Inc. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Analytics.
This organization was formed by Dean Drako, Michael Perone, Zachary Levow.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Barracuda Networks works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the Barracuda Networks, startups are often financed by Dell Technologies Capital, e.ventures, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Michael Perone, Hyde Park Venture Partners, WatchGuard. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, Michael Perone, Hyde Park Venture Partners.
|7 Financial Service||Japan, Tokyo|
|InovaBRA||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Pearl Street Venture Funds||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|RenGen Labs||New City, New York, United States|
|Shenzhen Penglongsheng Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Tata Communications||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Union Bank||New York, New York, United States|
|Valley Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Yuyi Investment||China, Jinshan District|
|$28M||12 Jul 2017||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$2M||24 May 2017||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$9M||19 Oct 2016||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||23 Jul 2015||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$3M||30 Sep 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.