Augusta Investments LLC (Urizen) appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9 participants. Despite the Augusta Investments LLC (Urizen), startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Brendan Wallace, StartCaps Ventures, Otter Rock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, monashees, Andreessen Horowitz.
The fund was created by Adeyemi Ajao, Pablo Massana.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Augusta Investments LLC (Urizen) works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Augusta Investments LLC (Urizen) is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Instacart, Zenefits, Rappi. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketplace, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|8M||11 Apr 2016||United States, San Francisco|
|2M||09 Mar 2016||United States, New York|
|75M||17 Nov 2015||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||28 Sep 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||15 May 2015||United States, San Francisco|
|12M||26 Mar 2015||United States, Los Angeles|
|7M||26 Feb 2015||United States, Palo Alto|
|01 Jun 2014||United States, San Francisco|
|20 Mar 2014||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.