This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Atomic is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2012. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in San Francisco.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Recruiting, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Aside from Atomic, start-ups are often funded by Cherubic Ventures, Wing Venture Capital, Wei Guo. The fund often co-invests with Founders Fund, Cherubic Ventures, Maverick Ventures, overall with 5 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Cherubic Ventures, Wei Guo, UpHonest Capital, out of 2 investors from our database.
The fund was established by Andrew Dudum, Jack Abraham.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.