Astorg is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
The current fund was established by Thierry Timsit.
This Astorg works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Astorg, startups are often financed by Summit Partners, Riverside Company, Lead Edge Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PAI Partners, Montagu Private Equity, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Echosens Besides, a startup needs to be aged 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France.
Funds with similar focus
|Axeleo||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Baleine & Bjorn Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Define Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|GY Asset||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|INFOR Financial Inc.||-|
|Kanden Venture Management||-|
|Lakewest Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|National Association of REALTORS||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|NetApp||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Nexstar Financial||Missouri, Saint Charles, United States|
|Ontario Media Development Corporation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Oyster Bay||Germany, Hamburg|
|PSG||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Rose Park Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Social Capital Hedosophia||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Typhoon Digital Development||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|VerticalNet||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$500M||13 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|06 Aug 2021||-|
|$600M||30 Apr 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
Third Bridge Group
|13 Jan 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, England|
|13 Feb 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|09 Mar 2018||Ile-de-France|
|19 Feb 2016||Ile-de-France|
|03 Jun 2014||Georgia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.