Asahi Medialab Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Asahi Medialab Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of this VC is situated in Tokyo. The VC's location is in Asia, Japan. Asahi Medialab Ventures is a CVC is a part of a larger organization.
GameOn, East Meet East are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Apps, Social Network. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from Asahi Medialab Ventures, start-ups are often funded by GREE Ventures, XG Ventures, Snoop Dogg and 3 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Spiral Ventures Pte Ltd., SMBC Venture Capital, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, overall with 3 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Sansei Capital Investment, SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: asahibeerusa.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.