In 2009 was created ARPA-E, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Washington.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Primus Power, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Kyma Technologies The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Energy, Advanced Materials. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the ARPA-E, startups are often financed by RockPort Capital, Triangle Peak Partners, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are US Department of Energy, DBL Investors, California Energy Commission. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by I2BF Global Ventures, Anglo American Platinum, Tumml.
This ARPA-E works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|ACPL Exports||Agra, India, Uttar Pradesh|
|Adenium Energy Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|British Gas||United Kingdom, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Cabot Corporation||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Campus Consortium||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|City of Victoria BC||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|Goldcorp||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Hackensack Meridian Health||Edison, New Jersey, United States|
|Laurentian Bank Securities||-|
|UT Horizon Fund||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||09 May 2022||Rockville, Maryland, United States|
|$3M||10 Mar 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$3M||18 Feb 2022||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|$3M||27 Oct 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||18 May 2021||Illinois, United States|
NoMIS Power Group
|$498K||27 Apr 2021||Albany, New York, United States|
|$2M||14 Jan 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$3M||09 Dec 2020||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|13 Oct 2020||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.