This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Arkitekt Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. This investor is located in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York.
The fund was created by Enke Bashllari. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points less exits than other funds. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Darmiyan, Shield Bio, Paradromics are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Health Diagnostics. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Besides Arkitekt Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by The Chernin Group, Trail Mix Ventures, Amplo. The most common co-investors for the fund are IT Farm, Amplo, Alpha Edison. The investors in the following rounds are usually Nat Turner, FirstMark, Amplo.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: arkitektventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.