This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ARK FUND is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018.
The fund was established by Richard Titus. We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Besides ARK FUND, start-ups are typically funded by Terry Jones, Shaked Ventures, Monta Vista Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are VilCap Investments, Startupbootcamp, Oyster Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Richard Titus.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from ARK FUND is 1-5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Financial Services, Blockchain. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. Securrency, MetaCert are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.43 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.