In 2014 was created Archangel, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet of Things, Video Streaming. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight One Inc, Silvercar, Audiam. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
This Archangel works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Archangel, startups are often financed by Tweed Renaissance Investors Capital, Archangels, Tuesday Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tweed Renaissance Investors Capital, Techstars, Camp One Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Larry Marcus, Hany Nada, Tweed Renaissance Investors Capital.
|Argan Capital Advisors||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blum Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Idein Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Logifruit||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|M&T Bank||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Maverick Ventures Israel||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Nedbank||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Nicom Investissements||Croissy-sur-seine, France, Ile-de-France|
|Ningbo Meishan Free Trade Port Zone Huazanheng Investment Management||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Rio Bravo||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|ShakeUpFactory||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Suzhou Jusong||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Teal Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Tribe Impact Capital||-|
|Triventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|UTI Ventures||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|$1M||11 Apr 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$890K||07 Sep 2016||Scotland|
|$3M||01 Mar 2016||Oakland, California, United States|
|$28M||04 Jan 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||04 May 2015||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||27 Mar 2015||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||28 Oct 2014||New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Oct 2014||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||29 Sep 2014||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.