APOFCO - Overview
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, China.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. When APOFCO - Overview invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2 others. Along with APOFCO - Overview, start-ups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Harvest Global Investments, China Taiping Insurance. The most common co-investors for the fund are COFCO, CICC.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Retail, Bitcoin. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.