The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures HC, Vertex Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windham Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures HC, Vertex Ventures.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Knowledge Management, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Earlens Corporation. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2020. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|Canadian Pacific||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Chief||Bao'an District, China, Guangdong Province|
|China Southern Asset Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Drayton Park Capital||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|FoxKiser||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Huatu Capital||Beijing, Changping, China|
|Hudco||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Light Street Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Longde Zichan||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Perry Creek Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Stonebridge Financial||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Surdna Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|Telmex||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Tencent Music Entertainment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Ubisoft||France, Ile-de-France, Montreuil-sous-bois|
|Zhejiang Zhaoyuan Hengzhi Industrial Investment||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
Formerly Incarcerated College Graduates Network
|15 Feb 2023||-|
UC San Diego Library
|$250K||09 Feb 2023||La Jolla, California, United States|
|$1M||17 Feb 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
University of California, Los Angeles
|$3M||28 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Library of Congress - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$15M||27 Jan 2021||District of Columbia, United States|
Rutgers University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$15M||24 Sep 2020||-|
|$1M||18 Sep 2020||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
Academy of American Poets
|$4M||30 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
Community College of Baltimore County - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$3M||21 Jan 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.