Alpha Blue Ocean™
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
Alpha Blue Ocean™ is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in London. This investor is located in Europe, United Kingdom.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are KKO International, Lavo, Cybergun. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Farming, Video Games. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 11-15. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - France. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations.
The fund was established by Amaury Mamou-Mani, Hugo Pingray, Pierre Vannineuse.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. Alpha Blue Ocean™ participates, on average, in 46 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. In real terms, this VC performs 80 percentage points more exits than other funds.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Along with Alpha Blue Ocean™, start-ups are often financed by GUIBOR.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
33.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.