In 1986 was created Allscripts, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Allscripts is more than 1 billion dollars. This Allscripts works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2012. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2013.
The fund was created by Bill Marvin. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Medical. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NantHealth, Humedica, dbMotion
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Allscripts, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Pitango Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, UPMC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, UPMC.
|AD Gilhart & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|Airfi aero||Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Ameritas Life Insurance||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Castle Creek Partners||California, Rancho Santa Fe, United States|
|EV Growth||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Fractalist||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Granatus Ventures||Armenia, Yerevan|
|HTSG||Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Main Mezzanine Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|National Geographic||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Nice Tuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Security Dynamics Technologies||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
|SeventySix Capital||Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States|
|SIPA Ouest France group||-|
|Tianjin YikaiMingtian Zichanguanli Youxiangongsi||China, Tianjin, Tianjin|
|Zero Gravity Capital||Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)|
|Zhongjin Wenhua Xiaofei Jijin||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Zhongwu Qilian||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|$45M||09 Jan 2023||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$25M||28 Jun 2021||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200M||26 Jun 2015||Culver City, California, United States|
|$10M||16 Apr 2012||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$41M||31 Dec 2009||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$14M||30 May 2005||Israel, North District|
– Hospital IQ secured $25m in Series C funding led by Baxter Ventures, the venture investment arm of Baxter International Inc., and Health Velocity Capital, joining existing investors Pierpoint Capital and Allscripts.
– The investment comes amid a year of unprecedented company growth as its AI-enabled operations management platform solved operational inefficiencies, many of which were exacerbated by the pandemic, for hundreds of hospitals and health systems.
– Hospital IQ will use the funding to accelerate growth across all areas of the company, including product development, sales and marketing, and client services, and to spur further collaboration with its existing Allscripts and Cerner partnerships, as well as support new partnerships.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.