Allied Irish Banks appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1966. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Irishtown. The venture was found in Europe in Ireland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ulster Bank Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Western Development Commission. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, ING Group, Halo Business Angel Network.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Smartbox Group, TransferMate Global Payments. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Allied Irish Banks performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Allied Irish Banks is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Antares||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Chinese Media||China, Guangdong, Jiangxi|
|CX Venture Group||-|
|Cycle Venture Partners||-|
|Dierun Keji||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Huazhen Equity Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Levo Capital||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Medalist Capital||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|New Life Ventures||-|
|NewGaoQiao E-Business||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|Nissan Motor Corporation||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Owl Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Peppertree Capital Management||Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States|
|Permal Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|PKU V-Ming Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Ricoh Company||Japan, Tokyo|
|The Libra Foundation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$267M||18 Jan 2023||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$90M||17 Aug 2022||California, United States|
|14 Aug 2020||England|
|07 Nov 2019||Basingstoke and Deane, England, United Kingdom|
Irish Residential Properties
|$531M||18 Apr 2019||Indiana, United States|
|$1M||28 Feb 2018||Ireland, County Mayo, Ireland|
|$719M||19 Dec 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$197M||14 Dec 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
TransferMate Global Payments
|$35M||19 Nov 2017||Ireland, County Dublin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.