The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Ajax Strategies, startups are often financed by Crosslink Capital, Cultivian Sandbox Ventures, Venky Harinarayan. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Grove Venture Partners, March Capital Partners, Crosslink Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Geospatial. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Descartes Labs.
|Ahaka Capital||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|BHLP||New York, New York, United States|
|Blount Street Capital||-|
|BOLD Ventures||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Broadwing Communication||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Erli Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|GAIN - Guadalajara Angel Investor Network||Durango, Jalisco, Mexico|
|GMGMT||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Intro Aviation||Bavaria, Germany, Reichenschwand|
|Mianach Venture Capital||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Mitsubishi Motors||Japan, Tokyo|
|Ohana Northwest LLC||-|
|Pacific Century Group||-|
|Pivot Financial Inc||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|RKS Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Yundu Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zealand Pharma||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Zhuhai Gaoxin Angel Venture Capital Co., Ltd.||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$40M||20 Sep 2022||San Rafael, California, United States|
|$40M||25 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||21 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$17M||17 Aug 2021||New Hampshire, United States|
|$10M||05 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$42M||25 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$31M||13 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||31 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||29 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Sinai Technologies from San Francisco, CA develops a decarbonization platform to reduce carbon emissions.
– The company raised $10M in series A funding.
– The round was led by Obvious Ventures with participation from Ajax Strategies, Valo Ventures, High Alpha, Climactic, along with other angels and existing investors including Afore Capital, MCJ Collective and Climate Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale the company’s decarbonization platform as well as launch new modules and tools for companies to achieve net-zero targets.
– Infinitum Electric, creator of the breakthrough air-core motor, announced $40 million in Series C funding to scale production of its ultra-high-efficiency, lightweight motors.
– The investment will be used to expand production of the company’s IEs Series motors for commercial and industrial applications and complete development of its IEm Series motors for the rapidly growing electric vehicle market.
– Energy Innovation Capital led the round with Infinitum Electric’s existing investors Cottonwood Technology Fund, Chevron Technology Ventures and Ajax Strategies participating. Rockwell Automation also purchased an equity stake in Infinitum Electric, bringing the company’s total funding to date to $55 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.