In 2016 was created Airbus Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Humatics, AEye, IonQ. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Automotive.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Airbus Ventures, startups are often financed by VTF Capital, TenOneTen Ventures, Social Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, Partech, Serena. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Serena, Road Ventures, Pegasus Tech Ventures.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Airbus Ventures works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||19 Oct 2022||Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France|
|$40M||06 Oct 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$8M||05 Oct 2022||Stony Brook, New York, United States|
|$28M||14 Sep 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|23 Aug 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||05 Apr 2022||Fribourg, Switzerland|
|$60M||02 Mar 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$47M||16 Feb 2022||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$37M||17 Dec 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
– C12 Quantum Electronics, a Paris, France-based company which makes functional units of quantum computers, raised $10M in funding.
– The round was led by 360 Capital, Bpifrance (Digital Venture Fund), Airbus Ventures, BNP Paribas Développement, and Octave Klaba (OVHcloud), with additional grants from Bpifrance and the Ile-de-France Region.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand the team with tech developers and engineers, as well as establish a high-tech pilot production line.
– Universal Hydrogen announced its $20.5M Series A financing round.
– The round was led by Playground Global with the investor syndicate comprising Fortescue Future Industries, Coatue, Global Founders Capital, Plug Power, Airbus Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Sojitz Corporation, and Future Shape.
– The company is building a fuel distribution network that connects hydrogen production directly to the airplane using modular capsules that are transported using the existing freight network, avoiding the need for costly new pipelines, storage facilities, and fuel trucks.
– First commercial flights are planned no later than 2025, with operating costs equivalent to those of conventional hydrocarbon-burning airplanes and decreasing rapidly thereafter.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.