In 2008 was created AddVenture, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Russian Federation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Moscow.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the AddVenture, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Strong Ventures, Sazze Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Flashpoint, Y Combinator, Vostok New Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mitsui & Co, Flashpoint, Y Combinator.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Russian Federation. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline WASHSWAT, Douleutaras, Armut The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Shipping, Laundry and Dry-cleaning. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this AddVenture performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from AddVenture is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Medvedev Max. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
|Bohuiyuan VC||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Citadel||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Consolidated Investment Group||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Doha Bank||Ad Dawhah, Doha, Qatar|
|Intact Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|KDB Infrastructure Investments Asset Management||-|
|Leiv Eiriksson Invest||Norway, Sor-Trondelag, Trondheim|
|Muse Family Enterprises||-|
|Piedmont Investment Advisors||Leesburg, United States, Virginia|
|$35M||30 Aug 2021||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$500K||23 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Apr 2021||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$3M||16 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||01 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$850K||14 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||21 Jul 2020||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$22M||12 Feb 2020||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$2M||13 Sep 2019||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
– London-based Jiffy, which aims to deliver fresh groceries and household essentials in around 15 minutes, has raised £2.6m in seed funding.
– Backing the upstart is venture capital fund LVL1 Group, with participation from AddVenture, TA Ventures, Vladimir Kholiaznikov, and angel investors Oskar Hartmann, Alexander Nevinskiy and Dominique Locher.
– The company will use the injection of capital to launch its first stores in London, as early as this month.
– It plans to make the service available in Westminster, Waterloo, Lambeth, Battersea, Clapham Town, Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Whitechapel, Stepney Green and Leytonstone.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.