Adamas Finance Asia
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Wan Chai
The VC's location is in Asia, Hong Kong. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Wan Chai.
This VC was founded by Paul Heffner.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is DocDoc. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Health Care, Internet. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Russian Federation.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Aside from Adamas Finance Asia, start-ups are often funded by Yee How Choong, Vectr, SparkLabs Global Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF). The investor in the following rounds is usually Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF).
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: adamasam.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.