The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Acuta Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Xeraya Capital, OrbiMed, Kearny Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vivo Capital, RA Capital Management, Puissance Capital.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ViewRay, Kadmon
|ABB||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Aston Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Beresford Ventures||Delray Beach, Florida, United States|
|Cobis||Great Falls, United States, Virginia|
|Coinsilium Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Gabriel Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Greater Manchester AI Foundry||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Hybio Pharmaceutical||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kettle Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Next Road Ventures||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Sistema Investimenti||Catania, Italy, Sicilia|
|Sumitomo Chemical||Japan, Tokyo|
|Telos Ventures||California, Redwood City, United States|
|TNP Threads Of Light||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|TPG Growth||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Xinlan Investment||Beijing, Changping, China|
|Yizheng Tiandao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$152M||30 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||14 Dec 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||30 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
|$80M||28 Sep 2017||New York, United States|
|$26M||18 Jan 2017||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
– RayzeBio, Inc. announced a $108m Series C financing led by Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners alongside new investors Perceptive Advisors, Vivo Capital, Acuta Capital Partners, Deerfield Management, and TCG X.
– Also participating were all of Rayze’s existing investors: venBio Partners, Versant Ventures, Samsara BioCapital, Redmile Group, Viking Global Investors, Cormorant Asset Management, OrbiMed, LifeSci Venture Partners, Logos Capital, Alexandria Venture Investments, and others.
– The targeted radiopharmaceuticals field represents a highly clinically validated modality that, until recently, has been underappreciated.
– With over $258m of capital raised since the company first debuted in the second half of 2020, RayzeBio has rapidly expanded its team, infrastructure, capabilities, and pipeline.
– GH Research Ireland Ltd is a Dublin, Ireland-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
– The company closed a $125m Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by RA Capital and RTW Investments, LP, with participation from existing investor BVF Partners, and new backers Acuta Capital Partners, Boxer Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Deerfield Management Company, Logos Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners and Verition Fund Management.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.