This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Ace Technologies was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Accra. The fund is located in Ghana, Africa.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Aside from Ace Technologies, start-ups are often funded by Sequoia Capital India, NeoCarta Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Sequoia Capital India, NeoCarta Ventures, JumpStart Inc.. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Sequoia Capital India, SVB Capital, NeoCarta Ventures.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Mobile, Location Based Services. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 1 more industry for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. July Systems is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2004, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
This VC was founded by Kofi Asamoa, Kwamina Graham.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 4acetech.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.