The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore. The venture was found in Asia in India.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Life Insurance, Recreational Vehicles. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vokal, Indifi Technologies, Coverfox Insurance. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Accel India, startups are often financed by Accel, Jungle Ventures, Rajan Anandan. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, Omidyar Network, Chiratae Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital India, Qualcomm Ventures, Omidyar Network.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Accel India is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Asia Impact Investment Fund||-|
|BRaVe Media Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Fullcent Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Green Park Investment Partners||Belgium, Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen|
|MCI Capital SA||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|MedFocus Fund||California, Irvine, United States|
|MVP Academy||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|NEC Capital Solutions||Chiyoda, Japan|
|NYU Summer Launchpad||-|
|Quebecor||France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Occitania|
|Renaissance Venture Capital Fund||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Shanghai Homeland Asset Management Co LTD||China, Shanghai|
|Shine Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Ship Healthcare||Japan, Osaka Prefecture, Suita|
|The Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries||Canada, Newfoundland, St. John's|
|Westwood Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Winnebago Seed Fund||Neenah, United States, Wisconsin|
|Zero2IPO Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||15 Jun 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$4M||14 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||01 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||12 May 2022||-|
|$10M||20 Apr 2022||-|
|$57M||07 Mar 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$74M||06 Mar 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$35M||22 Feb 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$35M||08 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.