ACA Investments Pte.Ltd.
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ACA Investments Pte.Ltd. is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The main office of this VC is situated in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. When ACA Investments Pte.Ltd. invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Information Technology, Broadcasting. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Terramera is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Canada.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides ACA Investments Pte.Ltd., start-ups are typically funded by Globis Capital Partners, GREE, Atomico. The fund often co-invests with S2G Ventures, Renewal Funds, Maumee Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Sustainable Development Technology Canada, S2G Ventures, Ospraie Ag Sciences.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mapletree.com.sg; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.