Mission Holdings is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Deserve, ONE Championship. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Payments, Big Data.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the Mission Holdings, startups are often financed by Aspect Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pelion Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sallie Mae, Pelion Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$179M||08 Dec 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$15M||06 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$50M||24 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||03 May 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$1M||07 Sep 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|14 Apr 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$50M||04 Nov 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$17M||27 Aug 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||24 Oct 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Deserve, a fintech company transforming credit cards into a software that lives on mobile, announced today it has raised a $50 million Series D funding.
– The round led by Mission Holdings, Mastercard and Ally Ventures with participation from Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Sallie Mae and other existing investors.
– Deserve is powering the future of fintech through digital-first, mobile-centric, highly configurable API and SDK based credit card solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.