In 2014 was created 7percent Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the 7percent Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Greg Castle, Andrew Gault. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greg Castle, Felicis Ventures, Presence Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from 7percent Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this 7percent Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Andrew Gault, Andrew Scott. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Information Technology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flexport, BorrowMyDoggy, Uizard Technologies. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|11 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|31 Jan 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|826K||26 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||31 Jul 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||05 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
Magic Pony Technology
|01 Jul 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|45K||08 Oct 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|16 Sep 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||22 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
Wearable World Labs
|01 Oct 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.