7 Gate Ventures
In 2015 was created 7 Gate Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Vancouver.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uppercase, Ulab Systems, CARFIT The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Computer, Information Technology.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the 7 Gate Ventures, startups are often financed by Toba Capital, Peterson Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Tom Williams, Third Kind Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Benhamou Global Ventures, Blue Horizon Corporation.
The average startup value when the investment from 7 Gate Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this 7 Gate Ventures performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 7gate.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
87.5% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.7% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.15 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.