This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Mountain View
The the headquarters of this VC is in Mountain View. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Japan. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Shopping, Service Industry. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Hacarus is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2016.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides 500 Kobe, start-ups are typically funded by 500 Startups, 500 Startups Japan, iMercury Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Kotaro Chiba, Incubate Fund, 500 Startups Japan. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Miyako Capital, Daiwa Corporate Investment, ANRI, out of 1 investor from our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 500.co; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
4.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.