400 Capital Management
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in New York.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Financial Services, Energy Efficiency. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Renovate America is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
We also identified another 6 core personnel in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 other investors. Aside from 400 Capital Management, start-ups are often funded by Spring Creek Investment Management, LLC, RockPort Capital, Valor Equity Partners. The most common co-investors for the fund are Valor Equity Partners, Silver Lake Kraftwerk, RockPort Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Bank of America.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. At the time of investment by 400 Capital Management, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2015.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: aqr.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.