21st Century Internet Venture Partners
United States, San Francisco
This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco.
In comparison with other funds, 21st Century Internet Venture Partners makes 4 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2015. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2000. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from 21st Century Internet Venture Partners, start-ups are often funded by Lazard Technology Partners, Graystone Venture Funds, SV Angel. The most common co-investors for the fund are SV Angel, SSM Partners, Lovett Miller & Co. and also 1 different VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by SSM Partners, Madrona Venture Group, Lovett Miller & Co., out of 2 investors from our database.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Employease, More.com, FlowCo are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Cyber Security, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: insightpartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first last_initial, first, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
22.2% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.