United States, Menlo Park
The primary office of this VC is located in Menlo Park. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Apps, Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Deserve, Templarbit, HYAS InfoSec.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 8 participants. Aside from 205 Capital, start-ups are often funded by Aspect Ventures, Wesley Clover, SparkLabs Global Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Tim Eades, Y Combinator, Wesley Clover. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Sallie Mae, Pelion Venture Partners, Mission Holdings, as well as 2 other investors.
This fund was the most active in 2018. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 3 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund was created by Yash Sandesara. We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.